ResultsinHealth is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The information we collect and how we use it
ResultsinHealth may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for specific jobs. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you, including tailoring our website.
- if ResultsinHealth or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
- our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and is not shared with anybody else.
Curriculum vitae ("CV")
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our team members. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the ResultsinHealth database, and will be accessible by ResultsinHealth recruitment consultants.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will be deleted.
Aggregate Information about ResultsinHealth online visitors
We gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website, for example, which area users access most frequently and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . You also have the right to ask ResultsinHealth to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of at least seven years, accordingly to the Dutch law. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transferral to another website - where data privacy practices may be different to that of ResultsinHealth. Visitors should consult the other websites' privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about ResultsinHealth's online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call our office to speak to one of our representatives.
ResultsinHealth is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants, clients and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
2352 BN Leiderdorp
Download this document